(external PhD student at BMW)
- E-Mail: Frank_panyan(AT)outlook.com
- Address: TUM - Fakultät für Informatik, Boltzmannstr. 3, 85748 Garching
Current Research Interests
I work in the field of knowledge-grounded dialogue systems with deep learning and NLP. We focus on the task-oriented dialog system with the knowledge base, which can assist humans in completing certain tasks in a specific domain.
Current research topics:
- Knowledge-grounded question and answering
- Dialogue manager with a knowledge base in the target domain
- Conversational AI with knowledge graph
Theses and Guided Research
- Question answering system over knowledge graph.
- Dialogue intent understanding and response generation among domains.
These are the general subject of theses.
We have one free master thesis:
- Dialogue management in the automotive field
We are also looking for students who have experience with speech recognition.
Please feel free to contact me, if you are interested.